The following entries include the first publication of this work and any publications currently
- The Californian vol. 3, no. 1 (Summer 1935): 3–7.
- The Horror in the Museum and Other Revisions. Sauk City, WI: Arkham House, . –429.
- The Loved Dead and Other Revisions. New York, NY: Carroll & Graf, [July] 1997. –221.
- Eyes of the God: The Weird Fiction and Poetry of R.H. Barlow. New York, NY: Hippocampus Press, 2002. 43–49.
- The Horror in the Museum. New York, NY: Del Rey, 2007. –429.
- Medusa’s Coil and Others: The Annotated Revisions and Collaborations of H.P. Lovecraft, Volume II. Welches, OR: Arcane Wisdom-Bloodletting Press, 2012. –280.
- Collected Fiction, A Variorum Edition, Volume 4: Revisions and Collaborations. New York, NY: Hippocampus Press, 2017. 488–499.