By H.P. Lovecraft
Illustrated by Pete Von Sholly
Introduction by S.T.
In this volume are five stories that really belong in the Lovecraft canon, even though they have
been presented previously as “revisions”. From Lovecraft’s letters we know
that he wrote these stories from ridiculously scrappy notes and/or some very poor prose and that
he wrote (or re-wrote) them fresh from beginning to end himself. Many of HPL’s
“mythos” creations appear in these tales and there is much to enjoy for fans who
think they have read everything by HPL and are looking for more. Oddly, at least one
“revision” has been presented by Arkham House as a Lovecraft story (Under the
Pyramids) and many have not. We have already addressed The Mound
in a previous book and
these others fit comfortably along side that gem as more real Lovecraft fiction.
—Pete Von Sholly
- Introduction by S. T. Joshi
- The Curse of Yig by H. P. Lovecraft (with Zealia Bishop)
- Medusa’s Coil by H. P. Lovecraft (with Zealia Bishop)
- The Horror in the Museum by H. P. Lovecraft (with Hazel Heald)
- Out of the Aeons by H. P. Lovecraft (with Hazel Heald)
- The Diary of Alonzo Typer by H. P. Lovecraft (with William Lumley)
- The Shadows out of the Madness of the Horrors in the Texts by Pete Von Sholly
- Smother’d by Night-Gaunts by W. H. Pugmire
- Did Lovecraft Write Lovecraft Pastiches? by Robert M. Price
The Curse of Yig (and Selected Ghastly Ghostwritings). By H. P. Lovecraft, illustrated by
Pete Von Sholly, introduction by S. T. Joshi. Hornsea, England: PS Publishing; 2018;
ISBN 978-1-786363-09-1; jacketed hardcover.
Purchasing This Book
This book may be purchased in hardcover from Amazon.com or Barnes & Noble or directly from the publisher, PS Publishing.